We welcome your feedback.
In Clarecare we aim to provide safe and high-quality services so that you receive the best care and treatment. We value and invite feedback about your experience of using our service. This helps us improve our services.
What should your feedback include?
Your feedback can include:
- Compliment – what worked well
- Comment – what we could improve on
- Complaint – what didn’t work or what you are unhappy about
How do you give us your feedback?
There are many ways you can tell us about your experience:
- Tell the people caring for you. They will try to help you straight away
- Fill in the online Feedback Form
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a letter to the service – a staff member can give you the contact details
- Call us on 065 6894200 and ask to speak to the Complaints Officer, 9.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
What should be included?
If you’re not able to give feedback yourself, ask a relative, carer or advocate to do this for you.
A complaint should include:
- Who was involved
- What happened and when
- What your concerns are
- What you want to happen now
What happens after you make a complaint
If you made a written complaint, we will let you know that we have received your complaint within five working days.
Then we will:
- look into your complaint and respond to you within 30 working days
- contact you to ask for more time, if needed
- keep you updated every 20 working days after that
Please provide your name and a contact telephone number on the Feedback Form if you want us to follow up with you regarding a complaint.
If we do not have your contact details we cannot follow up with you.
You may have had a poor experience and told a member of personnel or the person providing your care. If so, they will try to help you straight away, if possible, or may refer you to someone who can.
We might call or ask to meet you to hear more about it.
If you are not happy with the outcome of your complaint, you can ask for an internal review by the Clarecare Review Officer. You can also ask for an external review from the Ombudsman or the Ombudsman for Children.
Office of the Ombudsman
Office of the Ombudsman,
6 Earlsfort Terrace,